Search

Content

Friday, January 18, 2013

Melancholy

"..be faithful weary pilgrim,
the morning you will see..
lift up your cross and follow close to me.."

Singing in halts..
 Tear-filled eyes.. 
 I plod my way down the mountain.

This is just the beginning of God's call to servant hood.
Heartbroken, I didn't think twice to retreat...
Away from the crowd and all the noise..

Needed to, and have to..

Thing is, I couldn't be fully myself while ministering..

The weight of self-denial starts to wear me down..

It sucks when you're composed and clear-headed in public,
but can't restrain your own emotions in private.

Refusing self-vindication, hard as it is, isn't that big of a sacrifice
compared with what was done in the Calvary.

However, it's healthy to be away for some time..
..away with Him in secret..

.. in a place where you could just freely cry
 and pour your heart out.

It's alright...
..just be yourself now..
He listens..
He knows..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Heart Cry Missionary Society

Gospel for Asia

Voice of the Martyrs