Search

Content

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Want to Write a Story..





"...I raised thee up under the apple tree; there thy mother brought thee forth,there she brought thee forth that bare thee."

"...then I was in his eyes as one that found favor."

~ Song of Solomon 8:5,10~






I want to write a story..

..about a lady who was loved by a Prince even before her birth was confirmed.

I want to write a story..
..about  a lady who was lovingly nurtured and cared for by her parents whom the Prince blessed.
I want to write a story..
..about a lady whose innocence was well-guarded in her younger years as the Prince desired though she despised it.
I want to write a story..
..about a lady who ungratefully received continual provisions from the Prince.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who, having finally met the Prince, yet still oblivious of his love, drudgingly spent some time with him.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who, at the discovery of her feminine charm, used it to manipulate people (especially men) to her advantage.
I want to write a story..
..about a lady who, upon looking at the excitement of  life in  a world bigger than hers, left the safety of the Prince’s watch.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who  got persuaded into blending in. She made efforts to change what she really was and this grieved the heart of the Prince.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who drank gaiety, cup after cup, completely forgetting everything, including the Prince.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who faced many perils but was untiringly rescued by the Prince.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who frequently ignores a noble Prince whose only fault was to spend his whole  life loving her.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who, despite all the things the Prince did for her, rejected him.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady whose fickle heart was persistently wooed by the Prince.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who was unceasingly loved by the Prince.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who never  had any romantic thoughts towards the Prince because she was busy looking out.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady whom the Prince tenderly wore down with unconditional love, grace, and mercy.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who started seeing the Prince in all his beauty and excellence, as if she had been given a new pair of eyes.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady whose soul started to cleave on the charming Prince’s.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady,who was restless and puzzled with her new-found emotion towards the Prince.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who tried to diminish her feelings because she thought it unrealistic and childish.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who, when the prince decided to walk away, chased and begged him to stay.

I want to write a story..
..about a lady who finally said, “ I no longer just think that I love you, I’m in love with you. “

I want to write a story..
..about a lady whom the Prince asked, “ Will you be my bride?”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Heart Cry Missionary Society

Gospel for Asia

Voice of the Martyrs