Search

Content

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

For The Love of Vintage

I have a fetish for vintage things
particularly related to my Cordilleran roots. I admit that I'm a bit lazy to make a separate blog for these. Hence, I'm adding them here along with my musings of God.This collection will cover my hometown's old  photos, apparels, and yes, stories from the past.

Let me begin with just two photos. More will come. {^u^}

Session Road is the commercial center of Baguio City and is one of the most popular destinations for shopping, dining, and banking.Session Road is so named because it was the site of the Philippine Commission's first session. 

Designed by and named after premier American architect and urban planner, Daniel Hudson Burnham, who also designed the original plan for Baguio City. Burnham Park remains, to this day, one of the Philippines' most well known and best-loved parks.

(description source :www.gobaguio.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Heart Cry Missionary Society

Gospel for Asia

Voice of the Martyrs