Search

Content

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Lover and the Beloved (II)

      " Thou art all fair my love, there is no blemish in thee."
                           {Song of Solomon 4:7}


My Prince,

How humble of You, the most honorable of all to wash my feet. I was not worthy of Your affections yet You showered me with Your love holding nothing back. Not only that I'm cleansed from the inside out, You tenderly ministered to my daily purification through Your Word and Spirit. I'm deeply humbled by the realization that I'm personally tended by the Prince of Peace. I may never match Your great love( for You love me more than I can comprehend) yet will I love You in return both now and throughout eternity.                                                         (John 13:4-5)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Heart Cry Missionary Society

Gospel for Asia

Voice of the Martyrs