Search

Content

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Lover and the Beloved

"Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead."
[Song of Solomon 4;1]

(googled photo)

My Prince,

Just as the goats' hair shine at sunset so am I radiant before your eyes. The time I stepped into your light, all my filthiness were exposed. You cleansed me by the washing of Your precious blood and I was made white as snow. You clothed me with Your righteousness so now I am comely. Therefore, I became Yours and You sanctified me for Yourself. The time is near when You will present me to the Father. I won't be ashamed for You will present me having no spot nor wrinkle. All of heavens will see me in Your Divine holiness and without blemish.
(Ephesians 5:23-27)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Heart Cry Missionary Society

Gospel for Asia

Voice of the Martyrs