Search

Content

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Lover and the Beloved ( IV)


" Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister,my spouse: thou hast ravished my heart with one of   thine eyes,with one chain of thy neck."
          [Song of Solomon 4:9]



My Prince,

 How You delight in me! It pleased me to hear Your heart throbbing each time I lift up my eyes upon You. Never hide Your face from me for it's my heart's joy to behold it. No matter what, I wouldn't trade these intimate moments with anything that the world offers. I will stand to protect our love above any earthly relationships. Why! It's my most beautiful experience and there would be no such other thing to outshine it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Heart Cry Missionary Society

Gospel for Asia

Voice of the Martyrs