Search

Content

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Lover and the Beloved (V)


         " A garden enclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed."
{Song of Solomon 4:12}



 My Prince,

I am Yours even before the foundation of the world. I was rebellious and elusive. I kept running away from You. However, a valiant man that You are, You sought me out. I was held captive by the dragon, locked into the darkness. You fought for my freedom, and it cost Your life. You died for me..........

That reduced me to tears. How beautiful is Your love that won't let go!

Nevertheless, You specialize in happy endings. You arose victoriously from death. You are life, my life. Let me be shut in You. I will prosper as a garden and from my belly flow the well-spring of life. I will also bear fruits for Your enjoyment as I do to You.

( John 7:38-39, Song of Solomon 5:1, Galatians 5:22-23)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Heart Cry Missionary Society

Gospel for Asia

Voice of the Martyrs