Search

Content

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The lover and the Beloved VI

" I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh,saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew. and my locks with the drops of the night." ~ Song of Solomon 5:2 ~



" I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him,but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer."
~ Song of Solomon 5:6 ~


My Prince,
How I'm easily consumed by my flesh! How it whines for earthly comforts! Nonetheless, I have to fight to keep a passionate heart for You. Help me for I can't do it on my own strength. Getting addicted to earthly pleasures is easy but please, be my obsession instead. As brother Paul Washer said; " my magnificent obsession."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Heart Cry Missionary Society

Gospel for Asia

Voice of the Martyrs