Search

Content

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Let Me Stay Poor...

" Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." ~ Matthew 5:3 ~


(photo from google)
Bless Your Name Lord for I was born poor. In lacking the luxuries of this world, I was averted from self-indulgence.

Bless Your Name Lord for I grew up poor. Always in need. Always in want. Those made me depend on You.

Bless Your Name Lord for I stayed poor. I cannot have what others have, and I cannot do what others do. Through it, my heart found its fulfillment in You.

Bless Your Name Lord for You made me poor. Poor in my body and poor in my spirit. 

For in my poverty, I have savored Your fulness. In my being a pauper I was  welcomed in Your kingdom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Heart Cry Missionary Society

Gospel for Asia

Voice of the Martyrs